Are you a Best audio mixer 2 channel enthusiast? If so then you may want to read the list of top 10 Best audio mixer 2 channel.
We spent 65 hours to find a best option for you is a Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best audio mixer 2 channel available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on audio mixer 2 channel, then you should absolutely go for Behringer Xenyx 502 Premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and British EQ which comes with all the basic features one could expect in audio mixer 2 channel.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best audio mixer 2 channel.
Top 10 Best Audio Mixer 2 Channel
Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs
Behringer Xenyx 502 Premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and British EQ
Behringer Micromix MX400 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer
Alto Professional ZMX52 | Professional 5-Channel Compact Mixer
Mackie Mix Series Mix5 5-Channel Mixer
Pyle 2-Channel Audio Mixer - DJ Sound Controller Interface with USB Soundcard for PC Recording
Yamaha Mg06X 6-Input Compact Stereo Mixer With Effects
JUST MIXER Audio Mixer
Nady MM-242 4 Stereo / 8 Mono Channel Mini Mixer with mono/stereo mode
Rolls MX51S Mini Mix 2 Four-Channel Stereo Line Mixer
1. Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs
Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs Never use unbalanced XLR connectors (PIN 1 and 3 connected) on the MIC input connectors when using the phantom power supply.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
2. Behringer Xenyx 502 Premium 5-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamp and British EQ
BEHRINGER 5 IN MIXING BOARD W EQ Mains voltage - 120 V~, 60 Hz.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, stereo CD/tape plus separate headphone outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs. Power consumption 13 W
3. Behringer Micromix MX400 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer
BEHRINGER MICROMIX MX400 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level Input Level control for each channel Power adapter included High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany Despite its ultra-compact size, this 4-channel line mixer is big on features! It yields the highest sonic quality at all output levels, boasting ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance - the same op amps found in its much bigger brethren.
- Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
- Input Level control for each channel
- Power adapter included
- Behringer Micromix MX400 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Mono Line Mixer; 3-Year Warranty Program*
4. Alto Professional ZMX52 | Professional 5-Channel Compact Mixer
The Little Mixer Every Artist and Engineer Should Have in Their Bag of Tricks Professional mixing in a pint-sized package! The ZEPHYR ZMX52 is a 5-channel mixer with all the essential inputs, outputs, and EQ for solo gigs and multimedia studios It features one mono channel with a microphone input (including Phantom Power), a balanced TRS input with two-band EQ, plus two stereo channels, each with two balanced TRS inputs.
- Total Mix Control - Six total inputs with a phantom powered XLR jack on channel 1 - perfect for musicians looking for a compact, capable mix
- Superior Sound Quality - High headroom circuitry offering extra dynamic range and ultra-low-noise discrete mic preamp with Phantom power
- Tweak Your Sound - Warm, natural two-band EQ on the mono channel
- The Ins & Outs - 1/4" Main, Tape, Headphone & Aux outputs for flexible signal routing; mic input channel with gold plated XLR and balanced l
- Everything You Demand - 2-Track inputs w/assignable bus: main mix or headphone out; highly accurate four-segment bar graph meters and Peak L
5. Mackie Mix Series Mix5 5-Channel Mixer
Mix Series Compact Mixers are reliably rugged, with the proven quality you expect from Mackie, the world leader in compact mixer design With Mackie preamps and proven high‐headroom, low‐noise design, Mix Series mixers sound great and maintain audio quality from any source Plus, with their rugged metal chassis and high‐quality components throughout, they are a solid investment in reliability An amazing value, Mix delivers a straightforward feature set that's easy to use and the sound quality you need in rugged designs built to last.
- 5-channel compact mixer with proven high headroom
- 1 mic/line input with studio-level audio quality
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- 2-band EQ with clean, precise tone shaping
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
6. Pyle 2-Channel Audio Mixer - DJ Sound Controller Interface with USB Soundcard for PC Recording
PylePro Model : PAD10MXU 2-Ch Mixer With USB Audio Interface 2 Channel Mini Mixer With USB Audio Interface Combo Input Connector Female/XLR And ¼ '' Phone Jack For MIC/Line Inputs Line 3/2 Stereo Line Inputs RCA Plugs,To Connect Cd, Mp3 Tape Deck, Players Main Out RCA Plugs To Connect The Mixer, Receiver Or Amplifier Signal Output Thru The Headphones Line/INSTR SW Input Select Switch Set Line 2/3 Level This Control Adjusts The Volume Of Signal Input Of Line 2/3.
- RECORD AND CONNECT TO PC: This personal mixer has a USB soundcard and audio interface to record and connect to MAC or PC and it has universa
- LOW NOISE DESIGN: This portable 2-channel DJ console controller mixer has signal output thru the headphones. The Line/INSTR SW input has a s
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY: Caters to multiple devices with its combo input female XLR and ¼' phone jack for microphone, line 3/2 stereo inputs
- INDEPENDENT CONTROLS: The recording mixer has line 2/3 level to control and adjust volume of signal input line ⅔. Master control is the mi
- 18V PHANTOM POWER: For reliable power source, this DJ mixer comes with an 18V Phantom power supply. There's a Phantom Power Supply on the XL
7. Yamaha Mg06X 6-Input Compact Stereo Mixer With Effects
MG06X 6-Channel Mixer Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction The MG06X is the six-channel version of the series, with two mono XLR and 1/4" hybrid inputs along with two stereo line inputs.
- 6 Channel stanbdalone mixer with onboard SPX digital effects (no USB); +48V phantom power
- Featuring studio grade discrete class A D PRE amps with inverted Darlington circuit providing fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring
- 3 band EQ and high pass filters give you maximum control and eliminate unwanted noise, resulting in a cleaner mix
- 1 Knob compressors allow easy control resulting in livelier guitars, punchier bass lines, a tighter snare and a cleaner vocal sound
- MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact resistant, powder coated metal chassis; LED level metering
8. JUST MIXER Audio Mixer
SIMPLE YET PRACTICALDesigned by professional sound equipment makers to fulfill a need that has yet to be met, the JUST MIXER by Maker Hart is a simple mixer without too many bells and whistles However, it is perfect for those who need a reliable and affordable option to combine audio from up to 3 devices and output to a single set of headphones or speaker With 35mm input jacks, you can easily connect your devices with AUX cables, and then adjust each input separately.
- Versatile and Compact - The perfect way to mix multiple sound sources whenever and wherever you are (ideal for mixing audio/music from compu
- Stereo 3 in / 1 out Configuration - 3 stereo channels (3.5mm / 1/8") allows up to 5 mono input connections
- Signal Level - Gain knob allows input of multiple devices from mic to line level (high-sensitivity microphone recommended if using mics)
- Overload Indicators - LEDs will light up when signal level overloads mixer capacity; monitor for optimal audio performance
- Batter or USB power - Use USB power for a long term solution, or 2x AAA batteries when mobile (USB charger/cable not included; battery power
9. Nady MM-242 4 Stereo / 8 Mono Channel Mini Mixer with mono/stereo mode
Dozens of applications for this extremely useful mixer at a very affordable price The Nady MM-242 allows you to easily combine mono or stereo signals together and adjust their relative volumes Ideal for DJ equipment, synths and guitar rigs, studio, stage, the MM-242 is a great tool to have around everywhere Mono/stereo mode selector switch determines whether all 8 inputs are mixed to both 1/4" outputs or are preserved as stereo signals, so you have greater flexibility and mixing options.
- Eight mono ¼" inputs with individual volume control and two ¼" outputs with Master Volume Controls.
- Two modes of operation: In stereo mode, 4 inputs (A1 through A4) are routed to output A, while the other 4 inputs (B1 through B4) are routed
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction with smooth-turn, ultra-stable pots and high-quality jacks. Compact design is easily portable with 9V battery
- Up to 25dB of gain and professional audio quality: S/N ratio of 95dB and frequency response from 20Hz to 30kHz. Peak LEDs facilitate proper
- 9VDC powered with either 9V alkaline battery or optional PAD-1 AC/DC external adapter
10. Rolls MX51S Mini Mix 2 Four-Channel Stereo Line Mixer
The MX51S mini mix 2 is small four-channel mixer with individual volume controls, and a headphone/ line output The unit has one XLR input along with an 1/8” input and 3 sets of stereo RCA inputs It has enough gain and output level to connect to a power amplifier, with either RCA or 1/8” jacks The MX51S is powered by an included rolls PS27 12 VDC adapter.