Here, we’ll review the top 10 Best benchtop drill press on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of what is good and not-so-good about each case, and we’ve provided a range of economic and excellent Best benchtop drill press.
We spent 49 hours to find a best option for you is a WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best benchtop drill press available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on benchtop drill press, then you should absolutely go for Dremel Drill Press Rotary Tool Workstation Stand with Wrench- 220-01- Mini Portable Drill Press- Tool Holder- 2 inch Drill Depth- Ideal for Drilling Perpendicular and Angled Holes- Table Top Drill which comes with all the basic features one could expect in benchtop drill press.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best benchtop drill press.
Top 10 Best Benchtop Drill Press
Dremel Drill Press Rotary Tool Workstation Stand with Wrench
WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press
SKIL 3320-01 3.2 Amp 10-Inch Drill Press
WEN 4210T 10 In. Drill Press with Laser
Hardware Factory Store 2 Way 4-Inch Drill Press X-Y Compound Vise Cross Slide Mill
Shop Fox W1848 Oscillating Floor Drill Press
Milescraft 1097 ToolStand - Drill Press Stand (compatible with Dremel)
Powermatic 1791310 PM701 3/4 Horsepower Bench Mortiser
Small Benchtop Drill Press | DRL-300.00
1. WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 8-inch swing, 5-speed drill press is small but powerful enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics, and other materials Max drill capacity is 1/2” in 1” thick cast iron When you need accurate, repeatable holes, this tool will do the job more conveniently and precisely than a hand held drill The perfect size for the shop and portable enough to take to the job.
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations.Cord Length (ft
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2" worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Swing: 8 inch. Motor: 120V, 60Hz. Horsepower: 1/3 HP.
2. Dremel Drill Press Rotary Tool Workstation Stand with Wrench
It's a drill press, tool holder and flex shaft holder all in one Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes Holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.
- Articulating Drill Press- Drills Perpendicular and Angled Holes in 15-degree Increments, up to 90 Degrees Horizontal
- Tool Holder- Holds Tool at 90 Degrees Horizontal for Tasks Such as Polishing Metal Objects, Sanding Different Shapes and Grinding Metal Piec
- Flex Shaft Tool Stand- Allows Telescopic Adjustment to Any Height Between 16 and 29 Inches, Crow's Nest Provides On-board Storage for Drill
- Cord Management Clips - for Safe Storage of Power Cords, Inch/Metric Marking on Base - For Accurate Drilling of Workpiece, Depth Markings wi
- Compatible with Dremel Rotary Tool models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400, 800, 3000, 4000, 4200, 8100, 8200, 8220
3. WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 12-inch swing, variable speed drill press with laser centering device, is a powerhouse for your shop Packed with features that you’ll find in larger more industrial type drill presses This bench-top, cast iron drill press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials Max drill capacity is 5/8” in 1” thick cast iron The variable speed feature allows you to target in the exact speed (infinitely from 580-3200 RPM) that works for your project.
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out disp
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. Front to the back of
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right. Width with the handles:
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly.Drill press Heigh
4. SKIL 3320-01 3.2 Amp 10-Inch Drill Press
Skil Benchtop Power Tools are Quality Tools at a Great Price.
- 1/2-Inch keyed chuck. Bump-off switch for added safety
- 5 Speeds - 570 - 3,050 RPM
- Adjustable depth stop for accurate measurements and repetitive drilling
- 0-45 Degree Left/Right Tilting Work Surface
- Laser X2 2-beam laser for precise hole alignment
5. WEN 4210T 10 In. Drill Press with Laser
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 10-inch swing drill press with laser centering device is a powerhouse for your shop Packed with features that you’ll find in larger, more industrial type drill presses, you can power through metal, wood and other materials with ease Change from five speeds to target the exact RPM right for your project (600, 1100, 1700, 2400, 3100 RPM) Rigid frame construction of cast iron provides sturdiness and reliability.
- Includes: drill press, class II 1mW laser, 1/2" keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly
- Adjust between five speeds from 600 to 3100 RPM
- Spindle travel of 2-1/2" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 3.2-amp motor provides ample torque and power
- 7-5/8 x 7-5/8" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
6. Hardware Factory Store 2 Way 4-Inch Drill Press X-Y Compound Vise Cross Slide Mill
This 4" cross sliding vise will easily turn your drill press into a milling machine Easily machine wood and metal parts with high precision and quality utilizing this vise and it's precise moving slides Can also be attached to a lathe or other tools as needed to hold work pieces in the exact location needed Durable cast iron construction Powerful serrated steel jaws Cold rolled steel screws 2 swivel crank handles for adjusting vise front to back and left to right Bolt down slots for securing Hinged vise crank handles drops out of the way Designed for woodworking and metalworking 3.
- Durable cast iron construction, Powerful serrated steel jaws
- 4 Inch Wide Jaw, Cold rolled steel screws
- 2 swivel crank handles for adjusting vise front to back and left to right, Bolt down slots for securing
- Hinged vise crank handles drops out of the way, Designed for woodworking and metalworking
- 3.5 Inch throat opening, 5 Inch longitudinal and 4.5 inch cross travel
7. Shop Fox W1848 Oscillating Floor Drill Press
The ever popular W1667 and W1668 oscillating drill presses now have a big brother Meet the W1848 floor model oscillating drill Press Just like the Benchtop versions, this drill Press features our patented oscillating Spindle for efficient contour sanding Convert from drilling operations to sanding operations in a matter of seconds with just a few tool-free steps.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V
- Swing: 13-3/4"
- Drill chuck: 1/64"-5/8"
- Arbor: JT-33
- Range of speeds: 250-3050 RPM
8. Milescraft 1097 ToolStand - Drill Press Stand (compatible with Dremel)
Elevate Your Rotary Tool’s Performance to “Machine Tool” Standards with the Tool Stand! Transform a handheld rotary device into a precision drilling machine with the rotary Tool Stand This stand is compatible with most Dermal-style rotary tools The Tool Stand acts as a drill press to cut perfectly perpendicular holes while a depth-stop gauge makes repetition a cinch.
- Sturdy metal head fits most Dremel style rotary tools
- Spring loaded metal rack and pinion gearing for smoothe controlled drilling
- Scale with depth stop allows precised depth control and repeatability
- The steel 13-1/2″ support column of the ToolStand, fits securely into a 6″ x 6″ formed steel base plate whose surface and mounting pla
- Lock tools in horizontal position for hands free use
9. Powermatic 1791310 PM701 3/4 Horsepower Bench Mortiser
The new Powermatic® PM701 bench top mortiser features an in-line depth stop which allows the user to stop at preset depths without racking the mortise bit to the base Its heavy-duty reversible handle is so versatile that it can be changed from one side to the other quickly and easily and requires no tools to do so The stock hold down features a specially designed double lock system One locks from the side, The other locks from the top, to completely eliminate any slippage when removing the chisel from the work piece.
- In-line depth stop allows stopping at pre-set depths without racking the bit to the base
- Heavy-duty Reversible handle can be installed to either side of the head without tools
- Stock hold-down with a double lock system, top and side, to eliminate slippage of workpiece
- Quick action Cam lock will quickly lock fence in position with one 90° movement
- 2 integrated bit and chisel spacers for quick set up
- 3/4-horsepower bench mortiser with 1/2-inch chuck, in-line depth stop, and 5/8- and 3/4-inch bushing sizes
- Operates up to 1,725 rpm, 5-1/2-inch head stroke capacity, reversible handle for left/right-hand operation
- Some assembly required. Quick action cam lock will quickly lock fence in position with one 90° movement
- Includes mortiser, 3/4-inch chisel bushing, chuck extension adaptor, chuck key, and handle
- 16-5/16-by-13/3-4-inch base; 93-pounds; 1-year warranty
10. Small Benchtop Drill Press | DRL-300.00
This easy-to-use benchtop drill press is very small, but powerful enough to use for all of your drilling projects With a platform measuring only 6-3/4" x 6-3/4", it is space-saving as well as economical Variable speeds up to 8,500 RPM 1-year warranty.
- Ideal for all drilling projects, not just the small ones
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Variable speed up to 8,500 RPM
- Measures 6-3/4 inches by 6-3/4 inches; 13.00 pounds
- Easy-to-use tiny benchtop drill press is space-saving and economical