The choice of a Best cutting jigs is determined by the ease and convenience of use, your yard type and some personal preferences. One thing is certain – there is always a perfect Best cutting jigs for everyone. However, in-depth analysis of the types of Best cutting jigs is inevitable to make a choice you are going to be satisfied with. We’ve made the major part ourselves and sharing our observation here in this detailed of Top 10 Best cutting jigs.
We spent 61 hours to find a best option for you is a Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best cutting jigs available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on cutting jigs, then you should absolutely go for Jasper 200J Model 200 Circle Cutting Jig for Plunge Router which comes with all the basic features one could expect in cutting jigs.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best cutting jigs.
Top 10 Best Cutting Jigs
Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool
Jasper 200J Model 200 Circle Cutting Jig for Plunge Router
Ninth and Nowhere
General Tools 881 E-Z Pro Crown King Molding Jig with Protractor
Fulton Taper Cutting Jig For Creating Tapered Angles Up to 15 Degrees on Your Table Saw 24 Inch Long Aluminum Rails with Scale and Stop
CIRCLE CUTTING ROUTER JIG
Milescraft 1210 SmallCircleCompass - Router Circle Cutting Jig
Milescraft 1219 Circleguidekit
Rockler Cove Cutting Table Saw Jig
Jasper Tools M 300 Pro Router Circle Cutting Jig
1. Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool
Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool.
- No compound cuts necessary
- Eliminates coping of joints
- Curved design matches any spring angle
- Angle-finder included
- Compact design works with most miter saws
2. Jasper 200J Model 200 Circle Cutting Jig for Plunge Router
- Circle cutting jig is great for making speaker cutouts
- Cuts 256 different circles from 2-1/4 to 18-3/16-inches in diameter
- Precision-drilled pivot holes keep pins in selected holes
- Easily read scale is calibrated for a 1/4-inch router bit
- Mounts directly to the base of 19 different models of plunge routers
3. Ninth and Nowhere
Seven strangers Two hours One tragic moment of violence that changes everythingIn this electrifying short story by New York Times bestselling author of The Never Game Jeffery Deaver, the destinies of seven strangers intersect in ways no one sees coming It looks like just another gray March morning in the tough urban district nicknamed Nowhere when seven lives converge: a young man intent on buying a gun; the gangbanger who cuts him a deal; a by-the-book police officer on a last patrol; an advertising executive keeping secrets from her husband; a veteran haunted by a combat death; a single dad in a bitter custody battle; and a sharp-looking businessman en route to a new job he desperately needs.
4. General Tools 881 E-Z Pro Crown King Molding Jig with Protractor
The Crown King from General Tools and Instruments makes accurately cutting crown molding a snap, eliminating trial and error and saving time and money Whether dressing up adjoining ceilings and walls, adding decorative elements to cabinetry and furniture, or enhancing door and window hoods, crown molding lends artistic flair to many designs and now can be accomplished easily and affordably Unlike other crown molding jigs on the market, the Crown King requires no assembly and is designed for the ultimate ease of use.
- 4 EASY STEPS: Perfectly mitered corner joints in four easy steps
- ELIMINATE TRIAL AND ERROR: Makes accurately cutting crown molding a snap, eliminating trial and error and saving time and money
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE JOINTS: Cut perfectly mitered interior and exterior corner joints
- MULTIPLE ANGLES: 45° spring angle crown molding jig with adapter for 52° and 38° angles
- ELIMINATES: Difficult angle calculations, coping of joints or compound-angle cutting
- INCLUDES: Comes with an adjustable Angle Finder that easily shows you the exact angle of inside and outside corner
- NO ASSEMBLY: Simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time
5. Fulton Taper Cutting Jig For Creating Tapered Angles Up to 15 Degrees on Your Table Saw 24 Inch Long Aluminum Rails with Scale and Stop
When you need to make that slightly angled cut that is to long for your miter or chop saw, use the taper jig to make the job easier Constructed of aluminum, this taper jig includes a built in scale & is fully adjustable Can be assembled either right or left hand use Overall length is a generous 24" with a 3" taper per foot.
- Table saws are designed to rip stock parallel to the fence or cross-cut stock at various angles with a miter gauge. Making long rip cuts at
- The Fulton Taper Cutting Jig has been designed to make long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees using your table saw. Perfect for bu
- Our taper jig will most certainly enhance your woodworking abilities and your woodworking projects. This easy to use jig is fully adjustable
- Two ways to set the jig. First use the scale that has markings up to 15 degrees of taper. Second mark the starting cut at one end and then m
- Constructed of durable aluminum the Fulton Taper Cutting Jig comes with an easy grip handle, adjustable 24 inch rails with fixed stop, easy-
6. CIRCLE CUTTING ROUTER JIG
- Cut circles from 10" to 52" in diameter
- Tough, long-lasting phenolic core
- Includes mounting hardware to fit a variety of routers
- Includes Two Center Pivot Pins, T-bolt with 4-star tightening knob
- Mounts quickly to many popular routers made by Porter Cable, Makita, Hitachi, DeWalt, and Bosch
7. Milescraft 1210 SmallCircleCompass - Router Circle Cutting Jig
With the smallcirclecompass, you can expand the capabilities of your router Cut small circles from 1 5” in diameter to 12” in diameter With the included turn lock base plate, This product is compatible with most routers.
- Cut small circles from 1. 5" in diameter to 12" in diameter
- Built-in imperial and metric scales, with an easy readout window for setting the diameter of both your inside and outside cuts
- Quickly and easily attaches to the included turn-n-lock circle guide head
8. Milescraft 1219 Circleguidekit
With the Milescraft CircleGuideKit you can cut small and large circles from 15” in diameter to 52” in diameter With the included TurnLock baseplate, this product is compatible with most routers There is No longer a need for that homemade circle cutting jig, the CircleGuideKit does it all for you and includes everything you need to cut your desired circle It also includes a bonus offset base for finishing edges on your work piece.
- Small circle Jig cuts circles from 1.5" To 12" In diameter; Large circle Jig cuts circles from 10" To 52" In diameter
- Both the small and large circle jigs have built in metric and imperial scales, with an easy readout window for setting the diameter of both
- Both the small and large circle jigs quickly and easily attach to the included turn-n-lock circle guide head
- Bonus 13" Offset base provides added stability when finishing the edges on your work piece using your router, oversized handle knob is easy
- Equipped with the patented turn-n-lock technology allowing for fast tool-free guide Bushing and router attachment exchanges
9. Rockler Cove Cutting Table Saw Jig
Cut custom coves on your table saw without juggling all those fences and clamps! This jig includes everything you need for safe, easy coving in one easy-to-use package Accepts stock up to 7" wide and 1-1/2" thick, enabling you to cut huge crown moldings that would cost a fortune from the lumberyard Try angling the blade for a truly unique shape Ingenious clamping system secures the fences using the 3/4" miter slots on the saw table.
10. Jasper Tools M 300 Pro Router Circle Cutting Jig
The model 300Pro Circle Jig from jasper is ideal for making tabletops This Jig allows the Craftsman to make 184 differently sized tabletops in 1/4-inch increments The tabletops range in size from 7 to 52-3/4 inches This Jig is calibrated for a 1/2-inch router bit Important Note: this model 300Proj replace our regular model 300J in order to improve the quality of our product and for safety reasons model 300J has been DISCONTINUED.
- Circle Jig designed for making tabletops
- Makes 184 different size tabletops in 1/4-inch increments
- Tabletops range in size from 7 to 52-3/4 inches
- Calibrated for a 1/2-inch Router bit
- Weighs 1.6 pounds shipped