Buy the Best digital inch pound torque wrench for your needs. Choose from the Best digital inch pound torque wrench on the market. Pick the one that satisfies your need.
We spent 49 hours to find a best option for you is a Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best digital inch pound torque wrench available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on digital inch pound torque wrench, then you should absolutely go for TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb.) | 24320 which comes with all the basic features one could expect in digital inch pound torque wrench.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best digital inch pound torque wrench.
Top 10 Best Digital Inch Pound Torque Wrench
Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb.) | 24320
EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26~22.6 Nm)
eTORK Click-Style Torque Wrench (3/8" Drive 50-250 in/lbs)
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench (10-150 in.-lb.) | TRQ21101
ACDelco ARM601-3 3/8" Digital Torque Wrench (2 to 37 ft-lbs.)
Wheeler 710909 Digital Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench
CDI Torque 751LDIN Dial Indicating Torque Wrench
GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Electronic Torque Wrench 10-135 Nm - 85076
1. Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement
Wheeler's FAT Wrench brings perfect consistency to every screw on your rifle! This amazing handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws and other screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field The FAT Wrench is a perfect complement to the Deluxe Gunsmithing Screwdriver Sets Together, they can ensure accurate tightening of most every screw on any gun in your collection.
- ACCURACY: +/- 2 in/lbs up to 40 in/lbs; 40 - 65 is +/- 5%
- EASE OF USE: Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accurac
- RELIABLE: Torque adjustment range from 10 in/lbs to 65 in/lbs
- DURABLE: Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell "C"
- INCLUDES: 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 torx, T15 torx a
2. TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb.) | 24320
Calibrated to an accuracy of +/ 4%, the TEKTON 1/4 in Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you work with confidence, eliminating guessing and the common tendency to overtighten fasteners Correctly tightening fasteners to a vehicle or equipment manufacturer's torque specifications ensures parts are properly secured without being damaged Simple and easy to use, this wrench has a reversible ratcheting head that drives fasteners in both directions and measures torque in the clockwise direction.
- Wrench emits that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
3. EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26~22.6 Nm)
Made in Taiwan Specification: Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction Ratchet: Cr-V, 24-tooth gear Drive: 1/4" Length: 10-7/8" Accuracy: ± 4% Increment: 1 in/lb 011 N/m Dual Scale: 20 ~ 200 in/lb 226 ~ 226 N/m Package includes: 1 × 1/4" Drive Torque Wrench 1 × Storage Case 1 × User Manual .
- Durable Ratchet Head: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V) Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan
- Easy Storage: A sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-Slip Grip: Knurled handle
- Easy to Read: High Contrast & Dual Range Scale. Accurate: Pre-Calibrated to ± 4%
- Simple and Reliable: "Click" sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
4. eTORK Click-Style Torque Wrench (3/8" Drive 50-250 in/lbs)
With over 40 years of proven and successful experience in the field of torque technology, eTORK's Founder and CEO has designed, developed and sold torque wrenches to some of the largest retailers in the country Additional features: - 45 Tooth Ratchet Head for easier clockwise and counter-clockwise operation in tight spaces - Hardened Alloy Steel Housing for strength and durability, resulting in a slimmer, lighter design.
✔ Lifetime Personal Use Guarantee
- Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached
- Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%
- Meets the requirements of America National Standard ASME B107.300-2010
- Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction
5. TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench (10-150 in.-lb.) | TRQ21101
Calibrated to an accuracy of +/ 4% in the clockwise direction and +/ 6% in the counterclockwise direction, the TEKTON 1/4 in Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you work with confidence, eliminating guessing and the common tendency to overtighten fasteners Correctly tightening fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications ensures parts are properly secured without being damaged Simple and easy to use, this wrench measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secure
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accident
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threade
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% (clockwise) and +/- 6% (counterclockwise)
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions
6. Wheeler 710909 Digital Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench
Wheeler Digital FAT Wrench brings even more precise torque settings to the handheld torque wrench market This amazing digital handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable, accurate torque settings to your scope rings, bows and other screws The audible and visual indicators let the user know exactly when the desired torque setting has been achieved The large range of 15-100 in/lbs will aid in accuracy of all your screws and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
- Large LCD digital display for ease of viewing
- "15 -100 in/lb. range
- 2% accuracy
- Audible indicator tone
- Injection molded storage case
7. ACDelco ARM601-3 3/8" Digital Torque Wrench (2 to 37 ft-lbs.)
The torque wrench is probably one of the most used specialty tools when it comes to automotive work The ACDelco ARM601- 3 3/8" Digital Torque Wrench is designed to provide a more precise torque with various mode settings This torque wrench has a built-in audible buzzer and LCD display to show your measurement (ft-lb, Nm, in-lb, kg-cm) settings Easily power this tool with three (3) AAA batteries, making it very lightweight and durable.
- [Advanced Technology]: 2 to 37 foot pounds torque range with LED flashing/ buzzer alarm when torque is reached. Easy to read LCD display wit
- [Multiple Setting Functions]: Torque, Measurement, and, Peak & Trace, Mode Settings. (Torque setting range: 10% of max torque value. Measuri
- [Guaranteed Accuracy Range]: ± 2% clockwise ± 3% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- [Quality Assurance]: Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, individually serialized with matching certificate of calibratio
- [1 Year ACDelco Tools Limited Warranty]: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workman ship
- Standard functions: torque setting, measurement setting, mode setting.
8. CDI Torque 751LDIN Dial Indicating Torque Wrench
Product descriptionDial Torque Wrench, Drive Size: 1/4", Head Type: Fixed, Primary Scale Range: 0 to 75 in-lb, Primary Scale Increments: 10 in-lb, Calibration Certificate: Yes, Secondary Scale Range: 0 To 9 Nm, Secondary Scale Increments: 02 Nm, Overall Length: 11-1/2"From the ManufacturerThis CDI Torque 1/4-Inch drive memory needle dual scale dial torque wrenches designed for the automotive, nuclear, and industrial markets in addition to military installations throughout the world.
- Torque range is 0 to 75-inch pounds
- Memory needle
- Designed for the automotive, nuclear, and industrial markets in addition to military installations throughout the world
- Features a sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy
- Easy to read laser marked single scale
9. GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Electronic Torque Wrench 10-135 Nm - 85076
"The GEARWRENCH family of torque wrenches & torque products offer the latest innovations in torque measurement Included in the line are micrometer, Tire shop, beam and electronic torque wrenches, as well as, torque Multipliers The micrometer wrenches are available in fixed head and flex head The fixed head line offers wrenches In 1/4" To 3/4" Drives The flex head wrenches are available in 3/8" And 1/2" Drives.
- "Target torque alert" gives a warning as you approach the target torque; vibrating handle, buzzer, and solid LED light indicate when target
- 72-Tooth ratchet mechanism with a 5° swing arc allows you to turn fasteners in tight spaces
- Handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant, protecting the tool from harmful agents and keeping your hands in place
- 5 torque measurement units provide a readout in Nm, ft-lb, In-lb, kgf-m, and kg-cm
- Torque accuracy of +/-2% CW and +/-3% CCW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107. 28M standards and specifications
- 1 year limited ; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days
10. ARES 70214
High Visibility and Increased Accuracy The ARES 3/8-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench features high visibility standard and metric markings, so you'll never have to do a conversion on the job, and you'll be able to get an accurate read, even when lighting is dim Manufactured to exacting standards, this beam torque wrench is accurate to within +/- 4 percent and will not wear or fatigue over its lifetime, so you can always be certain of its accuracy.
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: Our 3/8-inch Drive 0-800 in/lb Beam Torque Wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a co
- PRECISION: This Beam Torque Wrench provides precision measurements from 0-800 in/lb in 25 in/lb increments and 0-90 Nm in 11 Newton Meter In
- APPLICATIONS: Our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!
- RELIABLE, EFFECTIVE & EFFICIENT TOOLS: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any is
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more th