In this article, you will discover top 10 Best digital police scanner available in the market with expert reviews. Get any one of them and have fun! You’ll love it!
We spent 42 hours to find a best option for you is a Uniden Bearcat BC125AT Handheld Scanner. 500 Alpha-Tagged channels. Public Safety, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best digital police scanner available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on digital police scanner, then you should absolutely go for Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner which comes with all the basic features one could expect in digital police scanner.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best digital police scanner.
Top 10 Best Digital Police Scanner
Uniden Bearcat BC125AT Handheld Scanner. 500 Alpha-Tagged channels. Public Safety
Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V
Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner
Whistler WS1010 Analog Handheld Scanner (Black)
Uniden BC365CRS 500 Channel Scanner and Alarm Clock with Snooze
Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9
Whistler WS1040 Handheld Digital Scanner Radio
Radioddity GD-77 DMR Digital/Analog Two Way Radio VHF UHF Dual Time Slot
Uniden HomePatrol-2 Color Touchscreen Simple Program Digital Scanner
1. Uniden Bearcat BC125AT Handheld Scanner. 500 Alpha-Tagged channels. Public Safety
"The Bearcat BC125AT Handheld Scanner has a feature called Close Call Technology The Close Call RF Capture instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters and the Close Call Do Not Disturb Mode prevents close call checks during a transmission This radio is compact and features Weather Alert technology and is capable of attaching to civilian and military air bandsReceives conventional channels on the following frequencies: (25-54 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (400-512 MHz) ".
- Listen in and stay informed, this sophisticated scanner has 500 alpha-tagged channels in a convenient compact design with loads of features.
- Listen to Over 40,000 Frequencies, you can listen to both civilian and military bands, including Police, Ambulance, Fire, Weather, Marine, A
- Search More Efficiently with 500 Alpha-Tagged Channels Finding the channel you want to listen to is easy, with 500 channels divided into 10
- Lightweight, Portable Design, take this Bearcat handheld radio scanner with you on the road, or on outings. It packs plenty of features, the
- Get started listening right away with convenient Pre-sets for the most popular searches. Frequencies are preset in ten separate Police, Fire
2. Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner
"The BC355N is an affordable, basic mobile scanner that's great for home or mobile use, with 300 storable channels, coverage of all the ""action"" bands, convenient features like ""close call"" and program lock, and a wealth of powering options for different applications Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: (25-54 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (406-512 MHz) (806-956 MHz) (excluding cellular telephone bands) ".
- The Uniden Bearcat BC355N Mobile/Base Scanner is one of the most feature packed, user-friendly, entry level scanners available today. It can
- The BC355N features "Close Call RF Capture Technology," which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters. This pre-programmed searc
- You can save up to 300 frequencies that are scanned along with the preset frequencies. So whenever you encounter a newly activated local fre
- The BC355N comes complete with a backlit display, making it easier to read in low light conditions, along with AC adapter, a DC power cable
- If you're looking for an affordable way to jump into the world of scanners, the BC355N may be the right choice for you. (Please note: model
3. Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9
"Uniden's BCT15X is an advanced, GPS-enabled scanner that comes equipped with room for up to 9000 channels and Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility Recieves conventional and the following types of analog trunked channels: •Motorola Type I •Motorola Type II •Motorola Type IIi Hybrid •Motorola Type II Smartnet •Motorola Type II Smartzone •Motorola Type II Smartzone Omnilink •Motorola Type II VOC •LTR Standard •EDACS Standard (Wide) •EDACS Narrowband (Narrow) •EDACS Networked (Wide/Narrow) •EDACS SCAT •EDACS ESK On the following frequencies: (25-512 MHz) (758-960 MHz) (excluding cellular telephone bands) (1.
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more. Compatible with
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system; system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage*
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode - Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
4. Whistler WS1010 Analog Handheld Scanner (Black)
The new scanner line opens with the WS1010 This 200 channel scanner features Data Cloning, PC updatable database capabilities, and dedicated Skywarn button for storm watchers.
- Lock-out Function - skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching
- Tune - find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency,200 Channel memory - plenty of memory to store all your favorit
- Scan Delay - delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies
- Priority Channel - set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning
- PC programmable - allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC
- IN THE BOX : Analog Hand-held Scanner, AC Adapter, Flex Antenna, Black Battery Shell, Yellow Rechargeable Battery Shell, User Guide, Quick S
5. Whistler WS1040 Handheld Digital Scanner Radio
The WS1040 is a handheld digital trunking scanner with Motorola P25 Phase I capabilities The WS1040 features Object Oriented programming which has often been regarded by users as easy to program and use Virtual Scanner mode stores 21 various scanner configurations for a total storage capacity of over 38,000 scannable objects Just as their lower end brother models, this offers a dedicated Skywarn button and Spectrum Sweeper - Quickly sweeps the scanner’s frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby sources.
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help - Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programm
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference;Lock-out Function
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality - Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks
- Digital AGC - Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- If you pressed the FIRE icon button it is possible that the frequencies pre-programmed in the scanner do not include your area. These Pre-pr
6. Uniden HomePatrol-2 Color Touchscreen Simple Program Digital Scanner
"Simply enter your zip code or city, and your HOMEPATROL-2 selects the channels in use in your area Follows communications on APCO 25 Phase 1, Phase 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS and LTR trunked systems Receives conventional and the following types of trunked channels: •Motorola Type I •Motorola Type II •Motorola Type IIi Hybrid •Motorola Type II Smartnet •Motorola Type II Smartzone •Motorola Type II Smartzone Omnilink •Motorola Type II VOC •LTR Standard •Project 25 Standard •Motorola X2-TDMA •P25 Phase I and Phase II •EDACS Standard (Wide) •EDACS Narrowband (Narrow) •EDACS Networked (Wide/Narrow) •EDACS ESK On the following frequencies: (25-512 MHz) (758-960 MHz) (excluding cellular telephone bands) ".
- The Uniden HomePatrol-2 is one of the most popular Digital Police scanners on the market. This model lets you quickly hear communications sy
- Simply enter your zip code and Home Patrol-2 does the rest. Whether it is across town or across the street, HomePatrol-2 keeps you informed.
- Digital Capable, receives all unencrypted, non-proprietary radio systems including APCO-25 Phase I and Phase II digital, Motorola, EDACS, LT
- Included In The Box: HomePatrol-2 Scanner, Flex Antenna, Desk Stand, USB Cable, 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, SMA to BNC Adapter.
- Please note: an AC or DC power adapter is NOT included. To power the unit and/or charge the NiMH batteries, it comes with a USB cable. Pleas
- Included Components: Unit
- Instruction Guide
7. Radioddity GD-77 DMR Digital/Analog Two Way Radio VHF UHF Dual Time Slot
About GD-77: Radioddity GD-77, as a DMR with Dual Band and Dual Time Slot, is ready to meet our customer's various needs Featuring 5 W High Power Output, Dual Band, Dual Time Slot, a 2200 mAh Battery, GD-77 is the most cost-effective DMR HT on the market, with both solid constructing in hardware and easy to use programming software Highlights 1 Software is available in a beginner mode and with an expert mode upon request designed for Amateurs/Hams (Password needed) with extended features.
- Works Well with Hotspot/Repeater ✔ This solid and rugged radio works on simplex (radio to radio direct), as well as work in conjunction wi
- Digital/Analog Mode + Promiscuous Mode✔ It allows monitoring both the DMR community and stay in touch with your friends on the local analo
- Exceptional Audio Quality ✔ You will be surprised for the crystal clear sound and the noise-free on the transmit audio, it doesn't get dis
- Updatable Software & Firmware Support ✔ All settings can be programmed with a supplied cable via PC (Window 7/8/10 ONLY, Mac/Linux not sup
- How to Get on Air with GD-77? ✔ For any concerns, please refer to the User's Guide & User Manual under Technical Specification. Furthermor
8. BaoFeng BF
The Most Powerful One Yet: BaoFeng BF-F8HP (High Power) The BF-F8HP is the most powerful BaoFeng capable of transmitting 8 watts! A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming The BF-F8HP is the third and final generation of the UV-5R Some new features found in the BF-F8HP are the three selectable power levels (Low - 1w, Med - 4/5w, High-7/8w); the BF-F8HP has a better high-gain antenna (7") that was not available in earlier models; the BF-F8HP also brings back the customizable tri-color display that was not found in second generation UV-5Rs.
- Upgrades from our Previous Generation UV-5R: Twice the Output Power (8 watts up from 4 watts output), New Hardened Durable Radio Shell, 30%
- High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W, 4W, 1W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF:
- The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experie
- A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized USA BaoFeng Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims wit
9. Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V
"The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1's ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner Plus, Uniden's exclusive Close Call RF Capture feature, GPS Connectivity, Extra-Large Display, Radio System Analysis and Discover Modes put the most advanced scanner features ever right in the palm of your hand The LCD backlit keypad elluminates the keys and screen helps you make favorite lists quick and easy to setup.
- The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1 ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Plus, Uniden's exclusive Cl
- Simple to operate, no programming needed. Simply turn it on, enter your zip code, and TrunkTracker V does the rest.
- This user-friendly digital scanner will immediately begin receiving communications used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Ambulance, Airc
- This functionality is made possible by combining the rich radio system database from Radio Reference with Uniden's patented radio system sel
- Whether it is across town or across the street, the BCD436HP keeps you informed. Now with the largest display on the market and more advance
10. Uniden BC365CRS 500 Channel Scanner and Alarm Clock with Snooze
The BC365CRS is a multi-featured conventional channel scanner Easily enter and store frequencies for police, fire/emergency, marine, air and more into 500 channels over ten banks The scanner also features AM/FM clock radio with snooze and NOAA weather broadcasts Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: AM Broadcast (530-1700 KHz) (25-54 MHz) FM Broadcast (88-108 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (406-512 MHz).
- Includes 500 channels in 10 Banks for scanning local public safety and other interesting frequencies.
- Easily search bands commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Amateur Radio, and Marine transmissions.
- Built-in FM radio with 30 FM presets, lets you listen to your local radio stations.
- Built in Alarm Clock lets you wake to your favorite FM station, a weather channel, or scanning. Also has Snooze and Sleep.
- Weather Scan with Alert, listen to local weather conditions and be alerted when hazardous conditions arise.
- Large clear LCD backlit display is easy to read at night.
- The buttons are nicely laid out for ease of use, so there's no fumbling around in the dark.