Getting the right one in a market with various options is an uphill task. That’s why we examined a brands to come up with this list of the top 10 Best flash trigger for nikon dslrs. Having undergone thorough testing, we hope that you’re going to find one of them impressive.
We spent 41 hours to find a best option for you is a Godox TT520II Wireless 433MHz GN33 Camera Flash Speedlite Light & Built-in Receiver with RT Transmitter Compatible for Canon Nikon Sony Olympus Pentax Fuji DSLR Cameras & Diffuser & Filter & USB LED, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best flash trigger for nikon dslrs available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on flash trigger for nikon dslrs, then you should absolutely go for Neewer 3-in-1 16 Channels 2.4G Wireless Remote Flash Trigger with N1 and N3 Shutter Cables for Nikon DSLR Cameras Such as D7100 which comes with all the basic features one could expect in flash trigger for nikon dslrs.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best flash trigger for nikon dslrs.
Top 10 Best Flash Trigger For Nikon Dslrs
Godox TT520II Wireless 433MHz GN33 Camera Flash Speedlite Light & Built
Neewer PRO i
Neewer Flash Speedlite with 2.4G Wireless System and 15 Channel Transmitter for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax and Other DSLR Cameras with Standard Hot Shoe (NW570)
YONGNUO Wireless Flash Trigger & Shutter Release RF605N for Nikon DSLR D1/D2/D3/D4/D200/D300/D700/D800 Series
(2 Trigger Pack) Altura Photo Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon w/Remote Shutter Release (Nikon DF D3100 D3200 D3300 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7100 D7500 D610 D750 D500 D5 DSLR Cameras)
1. Godox TT520II Wireless 433MHz GN33 Camera Flash Speedlite Light & Built
Main Features: 1With 433MHZ wireless transmission, RT transmitter and 16 channels to triggering 21/300s-1/2000s flash duration, clear and vivid images 33 flash modes: M, S1 and S2 for improved versatility and usability 48 variable flash output from 1/128 to full, meeting your flashlight demands 5Multiple auto-self protections for power saving and against overheating 6Added with sync socket, and a quick charge port for external power pack.
- *Godox TT520II Flash Speedlite has 433MHZ wireless transmission, RT transmitter and 16 channels to triggering
- *1/300s-1/20000s flash duration, clear and vivid images
- *3 flash modes: M, S1 and S2 for improved versatility and usability.
- *8 variable flash output from 1/128 to full, meeting your flashlight demands.
- *Multiple auto-self protections for power saving and against overheating.Godox TT520II Flash Speedlite is Compatible for Canon Nikon Olympus
2. Neewer 3
Description: This 24G Wireless remote flash trigger is compatible with Nikon D7000/D700/D750/D810/D90/D4/D610/D5 and Other Nikon DSLR Cameras It is necessary and favorable to eliminate vibrations caused by physically pressing the shutter release to get pictures with higher quality Compatible with: Nikon Cameras 24G wireless transmission Channel:16 Power Supply:2 x AAA Battery(Not Included) Material:Metal + Plastic Dimension(LxWxH):3.
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Nikon D7100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D3200, D3100, D800, D700, D600, D90 and Other Nikon DSLR Cameras
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL REMOTE TRIGGER: This 3-in-1 trigger set can be used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio strobe flash, such as VI
- 2.4G WIRELESS TRIGGER: 16 channels give you ability to avoid interference from other users; Flash Sync Speed up to 1/200 seconds; Operating
- OPERATION: Half press "Triggering button", camera automatically focus; Fully press "Triggering button", camera start shooting mode
- NECESSARY FOR SHOOTING EFFECT: Especially necessary and favorable to eliminate vibrations caused by physically pressing the shutter release
3. Neewer PRO i
Neewer VK750 II Pro I-TTL Auto-Focus Flash- High GN: 58 (ISO 100,105mm)- Flash mode: TTL, M, MULTI, S1, S2- Wireless trigger sensor, distance: 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoor- Functions: PC port, Front curtain sync, Power saving mode, Sound indicator, Overheating protection, Memory function- Recycle time 3s (with 4 pcs AA alkaline cell)- Vertical rotation angle: 0-90°; Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270°.
- Powerful Flash with High Guide No. 58 (m) / 19ft(at 15mm focal length,ISO 1 in meters/feet).
- 2.4GHz Wireless Flash trigger with 3-in-1 Functions: will trigger off-camera flash units, studio lights and cameras from up to 1meters / 328
- Charging socket for external power pack: adds a charging socket for external power pack. PC synchronous port: simple for you to use the PC s
- Kit includes: Neewer Pro I-TTL Auto-Focus Flash + 2.4GHz 3-IN-1 Wireless Camera Flash Trigger and Camera Remote Control Function + 2 Cables(
- Backed with Neewer 1-Year 1% Satisfaction Guarantee.
4. GODOX X1R
Specifications: Brand: Godox Model: X1R-N Type: For Nikon Compatible With: For Nikon DSLR cameras (i-TTL autoflash); Support all cameras that have PC sync socket Build-in Remote System: 24 G wireless transmission Modulation Method: MSK Power Supply: 2 * AA batteriesExposure Control: Manual Flash: Yes TTL Auto Flash: i-TTLTTL Control: High Speed Sync: Yes Flash Exposure Compensation: Yes,3 stops 1/3 stop increments Flash Exposure Lock: Yes Focus Assist: Manual open Multi Flash: Yes (AD360Ⅱ/TT685N as receiver) Second curtain sync: Yes(setting on the camera) Modeling flash: Yes, fired with camera; depth-of-field preview buttonWireless Flash: Wireles function: Compatible for Nikon CLS(creating lighting system) Controllable slave group: Max.
- Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger receiver X1R-N is suitable for Nikon DSLR cameras.
- 2.4G wireless transmission, 32 channels, the max. flash synchronization speed is up to 1/8000s*.
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction.
- The receiver equips with big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
- It can be used with one trigger or X1N kit to trigger camera, studio flash and camera flash. X1R-N is compatible with market-available camer
5. Godox CT
The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components, and can transmit the coded FM wireless signal The trigger current is only 001MA, which will definitely cause no damage to the flash contact of the camera The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital camera with hot shoe or PC controlling interface Receiver trigger adopts dry battery for power supply, which is safe, energy-saving, and convenient.
- Universal hot shoe interface wireless radio flash trigger, don't support TTL functions
- 433MHz transmit frequency secures fast response and stable transmission
- 16 channels, transmitting distance up to 30m, no limits with directions or angles
- Maximum synchronous speed up to 1/250 second, comes with a PC sync cord for cameras without hot shoe connections
- Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery for transmitter and two AAA batteries (not included) for receiver
6. Neewer Flash Speedlite with 2.4G Wireless System and 15 Channel Transmitter for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax and Other DSLR Cameras with Standard Hot Shoe (NW570)
Note:1Camera is not included 2For Sony Camera that has a hotshoe of older model, you need to buy adapter additionally to use this product 3Sony A7 series camera can directly use this flash Specification: Guide Number:38 ( ISO 100 ) Flash Mode: M, S1, S2 Flash Duration :1/200s-1/20000s Recycle time:approx 01-5s Lighting times:100-1500 times Wireless frequency: 24G Vertical Rotation Angle :0-90 degrees Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0-270 degrees Channel:15 Workable distance:15m Power supply: 4xAA batteries(not included) Color temperature: 5600K package content: 1x Neewer NW570 Flash 1x Trigger Transmitter 1x Mini stand.
- 1/200s-1/20000s flash speed present clear and vivid images, 3 flash modes:M, S1 and S2 improve versatility and usability
- Built in 2.4G wireless signal and 15 channel transmitter,support transmitter wireless triggering functions
- 8 variable flash output from 1/1-1/128,meeting your flashlight demands
- Multiple auto-self protections for power saving and against overheating,Added with sync socket and terminals for external power pack
- Suitable for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax and Other DSLR Cameras with standard hot shoe
7. Godox X1R
Kindly Note:1 1/8000s HSS function only availible when the camera support 1/8000s shutter speed2 Please set your flash to TTL mode3 Set your X1R-N receiver and X1T-N transmitter to the same group, channel and wireless ID, such as the X1R-N and X1T-N all set to Group A, Channel 15 and wireless ID 454 When the battery is lower, the X1R-N and X1T-N will be turns on and off randomlySpecification:Model: X1R-NCompatible with: Nikon i-TTL DSLR Camera, Support for the Cameras with a PC sync socket2.
- 2.4G wireless transmission, 32 channels, support up to 1/8000s HSS function
- Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction
- Provides up to 100 meters further transmission distance and creative triggering methods
- Use with X1T-N transmitter (sold separately) to trigger camera flash which support Nikon i-TTL autoflash (Note: Please set your flash to TTL
- The receiver equips with big LCD panel to offer convenient operation
8. YONGNUO Wireless Flash Trigger & Shutter Release RF605N for Nikon DSLR D1/D2/D3/D4/D200/D300/D700/D800 Series
Compared with RF-603 II, RF-605 has below function:1, it has two communication modes RF-602 and RF-603, so you can use RF-605, RF-603 II, RF-602 together ( but you can't use them in group function together )2, it has TX (single transmit) / RX ( single receiver ) / TRX (transmit-receive automatic switch), so you can not only use it as transmitter but also as receiver3, it has A/B/C/D/E/F 6 groups ( compatible with YN560-TX )4, it has wireless shutter remote control, wireless Flash trigger function.
- TX/RX/TRX multiple working ways
- A/B/C/D/E/F 6 groups (compatible with YN560-TX)
- Wireless shutter remote control, Clear LCD screen display,shortcut key operation
- 16 channels, communication range up to 100M
9. (2 Trigger Pack) Altura Photo Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon w/Remote Shutter Release (Nikon DF D3100 D3200 D3300 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7100 D7500 D610 D750 D500 D5 DSLR Cameras)
Altura Photo Wireless Flash Trigger w/ Remote Shutter for Nikon DSLR CamerasThe Wireless Flash Trigger and Dual Receiver Kit from Altura Photo is a simple solution to wirelessly triggering two flashes up to 100' away The simplicity and reliability makes this perfect for photographers of all levels By taking your flash off-camera, you can achieve greater control over the direction and quality of your light for better portraits, group shots, event photography, and more.
- Kit includes: Wireless Flash Trigger Kit (1 Transmitter, 2 Receivers).
- Compatible with all Nikon cameras with a standard hot-shoe. (Wired trigger not Compatible with Nikon D3400 and D850
- Operating Distance: up to 30 meters (100ft)
- Multi-purpose trigger set allows you to wirelessly trigger your camera or flash.
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
10. Yongnuo CA
Yongnuo YN560-TX Wireless Flash Controller and Commander for YN-560III YN-560TX YN560TX Speedlite Canon DSLR Cameras Note : This controller only can directly use with YN-560III flash Other Speedlite must work with RF602 or RF603 or RF603 II receiver Specifications: Type: Wireless controller Distance: 100 m Channel: 16 Flash mode: M / Multi Group control: A / B / C / D / E / F Zoom range: 24-105 mm Shutter interface: 2.
- Adjust flash function though the controller directly. Wireless triggering function.
- Set group, up to 6 groups. Set the flash output and flash mode. Modify multi flash frequency and count.
- Modify zoom for each group. Compatible with RF602 / RF603 / RF603 II. Transmission Range: 100 Meters.
- Support Wireless Shutter Receiver of RF603 / RF603 II. Large and clear screen, user friendly interface.
- Powered by two AA batteries. (not included) Suit for Canon DSLR camera.