Here, we’ll review the top 10 Best jbl 10 inch car subwoofers on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of what is good and not-so-good about each case, and we’ve provided a range of economic and excellent Best jbl 10 inch car subwoofers.
We spent 44 hours to find a best option for you is a JBL Sub 550P High-Performance 10″ Powered Subwoofer Sealed Enclosure with Built-in 300-Watt RMS Amplifier, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best jbl 10 inch car subwoofers available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on jbl 10 inch car subwoofers, then you should absolutely go for 2 JBL CS1214 12″ 2000W Car Subwoofers Power Subs Audio Woofers 4 Ohm SVC Black which comes with all the basic features one could expect in jbl 10 inch car subwoofers.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best jbl 10 inch car subwoofers.
Top 10 Best Jbl 10 Inch Car Subwoofers
JBL Sub 550P High
2 JBL CS1214 12" 2000W Car Subwoofers Power Subs Audio Woofers 4 Ohm SVC Black
JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
JBL Stage 810 8" 200-Watt Subwoofer
BassPro SL - JBL 8" 125W RMS Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure System
JBL GT5-10D 10-Inch Dual-Voice-Coil Subwoofer
JBL Club WS1200 12" Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
JBL S2-1024SS SERIES II 1000 WATTS 10" SELECTABLE 2 OR 4 OHM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE
JBL Stage 1010 10" Car Audio Subwoofer
JBL Club WS1000 800W 10" Club Series 2 or 4-Ohm Selectable Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
1. JBL Sub 550P High
JBL Studio 550PBK10-INCH (250mm) subwoofer with built-in 300W RMS amplifierLooking for an overwhelmingly accurate and deep bass Try JBL Studio 550 subwoofer with built in 300W RMS amplifier Innovative materials and cutting- edge technology have always put JBL products out in front of the competition's So expect extreme output from us and be prepared for a high impact performance that may surprise you.
- 10-Inch cellulose-fiber cone is both strong and light
- Powerful 300-watt amplifier
- A JBL computer-optimized bass-reflex port provides deeper bass and less turbulence
- Use of premium components gives you less distortion
- Adjustable crossover frequency optimizes subwoofer performance
- Use of premium components gives you less distortion
- These speakers are designed to look good anywhere with a style that equals their substance
- The JBL ES Series uses cellulose-fiber cones reinforced with a ploymer coating for uniform pistonic motion
- Matches other speakers in the JBL ES line
2. 2 JBL CS1214 12" 2000W Car Subwoofers Power Subs Audio Woofers 4 Ohm SVC Black
(2) JBL CS1214 12" 2000W Car Subwoofers Power Subs Audio Woofers 4 Ohm SVC Black.
- JBL CS1214 12" 2000 watt car subwoofer (pair)
- 250 watt RMS (500 Watt per pair), impedance: 4 ohm
- Rubber surround
- Progressive spider for maximum control
- Frequency response: 35hz-200hz, sensitivity: 90dB
3. JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
You're not monitoring without a sub are you? It's the 21st century for crying out loud! Gone are the days of wimpy, baseless tracks! Modern music needs - nay, demands - bass, and without a sub how are you to know if you have the right amount of low-end "oomph! "? Jbl LSR310S Powered sub is your affordable powered sub solution - not to mention being the perfect companion piece to your Lsr300 series monitors (but it'll work with virtually any system).
- Jbl patented slip stream port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S Low frequency driver for Deep, dynamic Bass Re
- Xlf extended low frequency setting JBL first, the xlf setting Activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning us
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long perio
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-
- Purchase includes: studio monitor, power cable, and set-up guide
- Inputs: balanced XLR (x2) and TRS (x2)
- Ac input voltage: 100 - 240VAC (10%), 50/ 60Hz
- Pair with the JBL 305P MKII, 306P MKII, or 308P MKII studio monitors for stunning audio detail and an impressive dynamic range!
4. JBL Stage 810 8" 200-Watt Subwoofer
Introducing the New JBL Stage SubwooferIncredible Bass for the Buck! Price-leading JBL Stage car subwoofers were engineered to deliver high-output low-distortion bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power (Available in three sizes8" (200mm) 10" (250mm) 12" (300mm)for every size vehicle from compact to limo) These subwoofers feature lightweight yet stiff polypropylene woofer cones with hi-roll rubber surrounds to provide high-efficiency and super durability to best interface with a variety of amplifiers.
- Power handling: 200Wrms 800W peak
- Sensitivity (@2.83V): 88dB
- Frequency response: 38Hz - 200Hz
- Voice coil diameter: 1.5 in (38.8mm)
- Impedance: 4 ohms
5. BassPro SL - JBL 8" 125W RMS Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure System
JBL BASS PRO SL 8" UNDER-SEAT SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE SPEAKER AMPLIFIER SLIM BOX NEW.
- 8" JBL BassPro SL Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure | Power Output: Peak: 250 Watts | RMS: 125 Watts | Efficient Class D Amplif
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators | Soft start turn-on | Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Audio Sense Auto-on | Gold-plat
- Wired Bass Remote Controller Ready, Compatible with GTO-RBC (sold separately) | Input sensitivity: Low level: 200mV - 2V | High level: 2V -
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 120 Hz, 12 dB/octave | Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 70 Hz | Selectable Phase Switch: 0° - 1
- Quiescent Current Draw: <800mA | Fuse Rating: 20 A x 1 | Dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 13-9/16"L x 2-13/16"H
6. JBL GT5-10D 10-Inch Dual-Voice-Coil Subwoofer
The JBL GT5-10D subwoofer features dual 4-ohm voice coils and a vented motor structure, and offers 1100 watts of peak power handling The GT5-10D also features JBL’s newest design, combining classic elements with modern ones he GT5-10D handles 275W/1100W (RMS/Peak) power and offers nearly 20 percent higher Xmax than many competitors With its fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel leads, the GT5-10D is able to withstand even the most intense bass assault.
- 10" Dual 4 Ohm GT5 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak: 1000 watts / RMS: 275 watts
- Recommended power range: 150 - 275 watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Polypropylene woofer cone material / Rubber-coated tinsel leads help to protect the leads against wear and harsh use
- 10" Dual-Voice-Coil Subwoofer
- Polypropylene woofer cone
- Proprietary steel frame
- Impedance: 2 or 8 ohms
- Power handling, Peak: 1100W
7. JBL Club WS1200 12" Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
1000W 12a Club Series 2 or 4-Ohm Selectable Shallow-mount Subwoofer.
- Peak Power Handling: 1000W
- Power Handling, Continuous Average: 250W
- Sensitivity (2. 83V/m) 92dB
- Frequency Response: 27 - 175 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 3-5/16 (83mm)
8. JBL S2-1024SS SERIES II 1000 WATTS 10" SELECTABLE 2 OR 4 OHM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE
Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-Ohm impedance Series II subwoofers feature an exclusive Dual impedance switch that lets you choose either load impedance option Not available from any other manufacturer, ssi lets you reconfigure your system by simply flipping a switch At high sound pressure levels, air flow turbulence inside a Vented enclosure’s port can create noise that sounds like woofer break up.
- Power handling: peak: 1000 watts/ RMS: 250 watts
- Nominal impedance: single 2 or 4 ohm
- Polypropylene cone
- Slipstream port design with double-flared design
- Dimensions (approx): 22-1/2" w x 15-3/16" H x 12-7/16" D
9. JBL Stage 1010 10" Car Audio Subwoofer
JBL Stage 1010 10" Car Audio Subwoofer.
- Power handling: 225Wrms, 900W peak
- Sensitivity (@2.83V): 89Db
- Frequency response: 35Hz -200Hz voice coil diameter: 1.5 in (38.8mm)
10. JBL Club WS1000 800W 10" Club Series 2 or 4-Ohm Selectable Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
800W 10" Club Series 2 or 4-Ohm Selectable Shallow-mount Subwoofer.
- 200 Watts RMS
- 800 Watts Max
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- Shallow Mount - designed to fit into small enclosures
- Harman-Proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance)