Best klein tools utility knives are one of those things that seem like they’re probably all the same. To help you choose the Best klein tools utility knives for your job, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide for Best klein tools utility knives. It’s not going to consider absolutely every possible material combination or bonding factor, but we will try and cover as much as possible.
We spent 36 hours to find a best option for you is a Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Maintenance Tool Pouch, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best klein tools utility knives available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on klein tools utility knives, then you should absolutely go for Klein Tools 44131 Folding Utility Knife which comes with all the basic features one could expect in klein tools utility knives.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best klein tools utility knives.
Top 10 Best Klein Tools Utility Knives
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Maintenance Tool Pouch
Klein Tools 44131 Folding Utility Knife
Klein Tools 44218 Utility Knife
Klein Tools 31737 Drywall Saw
Electrician's Pocket Knife Klein Tools 44201
Cable Splicer's Knife
Klein Tools 5187T Scissors and Cable Splicer's Knife Holder
Lockback Knife 2-5/8-Inch Aluminum Handle Klein Tools 44006
Cable Splicer's Kit Klein Tools 46037
1. Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Maintenance Tool Pouch
Organize your tools to match your jobsite needs Mix and match this Klein Tools small pouch with a padded tool belt This pouch is great for quick maintenance jobs requiring just the essential tools For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can.
2. Klein Tools 44131 Folding Utility Knife
Folding Utility Knife, Application General Purpose, Overall Length 6-1/4 In , Handle Color Black/Orange, Handle Type Ergonomic, Handle Material Rubber, Blade Change Push Button, Blade Type Utility, Blade Material Steel, Features Heavy Duty, Stores No Storage, Number of Blades 1, Number of Blades Included 1.
- Mpn: 44131
- Imported From: China
- Commercial Brand: Klein Tools
3. Klein Tools 44218 Utility Knife
Cable skinning is very damaging to blades, so protect your personal Pocket knife and stop wasting time sharpening the blade Klein's new folding cable skinning utility knife has a replaceable sheepsfoot blade After a long Session of cable skinning, just replace the blade and get back to work.
- This folding utility knife features a heavy-duty hawkbill blade that is easily replaceable to eliminate the need for sharpening
- Handle has rubberized grip and release lever for lockback mechanism
- Replaceable blade is held securely by a captive screw
- Thumb stud for easy opening and the pocket clip is easily accessible
- Replacement blades sold separately: a 440A stainless steel blade (Cat. No. 44219) and a versatile, straight coping blade (Cat. No. 44138)
4. Klein Tools 31737 Drywall Saw
Carrying a jab saw can rip or tear your tool bag With Klein Tools Folding Jab Saw, theres no need for taped-up, homemade sheaths or big holes in your tool pouch The fast cutting carbon steel blade is as sturdy as a fixed blade saw, but folds smartly into the comfort-grip handle The lockback mechanism secures the blade at a full 180-degrees and also at a 125-degrees for those hard to reach spots Folded saw stores conveniently and easily.
- This durable, carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade Jab saws
- Faster cutting blade with its triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions
- Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw
5. Electrician's Pocket Knife Klein Tools 44201
Klein Tools pocket knives are trade-tested, valuable for splitting cable and stripping wire as well as performing everyday tasks on the jobsite The knives are durable, with long-lasting, sharp blades This electrician's pocket knife has wire stripping notches on the stainless steel blade and an aluminum handle for corrosion resistance Blade back has wire stripping notches Aluminum handle with slide lock keeps blade securely open.
- Wire stripping notches on blade, stripping sizes 14-10 AWG
- Satin 440A stainless steel drop point blade
- Anodized aluminum handle for corrosion resistance
- Dual thumb studs for one-hand open
- Liner lock secures blade in open position
6. Cable Splicer's Knife
Skinning Knife Insulated Yes Overall Length 6-1/4 In Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering) Functions Strip/Cut Handle Type Cushion Grip Features Hang Hole For Easy Storage and Portability Handle Is Textured For Comfort and Firm Grip.
- Special-purpose short blade with comfortable, full-sized, heavy-duty handle
- Coping-type blade made of the finest cutlery steel, tough and carefully tempered to hold its edge
- Handle is textured for comfort and firm grip
- Hang hole for easy storage and portability
7. Klein Tools 5187T Scissors and Cable Splicer's Knife Holder
Specially designed to hold a pair of electrician's scissors and cable-splicer's knife Durably constructed for long life Tunnel connection fits belts up to 2-1/4-Inch (57 mm) in width Fits Klein Cat No 2100-5 or 2100-7 Electricians Scissors Fits Klein Cat No 44200 cable-splicers knife Riveted and stitched leather construction ensures long life For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right.
- Leather construction
- Specially designed to hold a pair of Klein scissors
- Specially designed to hold Klein cable-splicer's knife
- Riveted and stitched for extra durability
- Tunnel belt connection
8. Lockback Knife 2-5/8-Inch Aluminum Handle Klein Tools 44006
Features 2-5/8-Inch AUS8 stainless steel hardened sheepfoot blade Comfortable handle in silver color, is made of anodized aluminum Reversible thumb stud aids for quick and easy one-handed opening Hawkbill is 39-Inches (984 mm) closed Weighs only 13-Ounces For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right.
9. Cable Splicer's Kit Klein Tools 46037
Communications Tool Kit, Sub-Category Telecomm Service, Tool Storage Included Yes, Number of Pieces 2, Tool Storage Type Included Pouch, Includes Cable-splicer's knife, electricians scissors.
- Includes cable splicer's knife, electricians scissors, and 2-pocket leather pouch
- Cuts cable, telephone wire, and strips insulation
- Dimensions: 2-1/8-Inch (54 mm) x 7-1/2-Inch (191 mm)
- Knife's textured handle provides comfortable grip
- Pouch is riveted and stitched for added durability
10. Pocket Knife
The Black Drop-Point Blade Pocket Knife has a stainless steel blade for strength and black aluminum handle that is designed to resist corrosion Klein Tools offers a wide range of knives and other cutting tools for professional applications across all trades Klein Tools pocket knives are trade-tested, valuable for splitting cable and stripping wire on a jobsite as well as performing everyday tasks off the site.
- Black, fine-edge drop-point blade is made of 440A stainless steel for superior edge retention and ease of sharpening
- Rugged black aluminum handle provides corrosion resistance
- Lanyard hole allows knife to be tethered safely to prevent loss, or injury from dropped knife
- Dual thumb studs for ambidextrous, one-handed opening
- Liner lock secures blade in open position