Here, we’ll review the top 10 Best learning resources family games on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of what is good and not-so-good about each case, and we’ve provided a range of economic and excellent Best learning resources family games.
We spent 40 hours to find a best option for you is a Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best learning resources family games available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on learning resources family games, then you should absolutely go for Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game which comes with all the basic features one could expect in learning resources family games.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best learning resources family games.
Top 10 Best Learning Resources Family Games
Learning Resources Answer Buzzers
Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game
Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers
Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game
Learning Resources Three Bear Family Sort
Learning Resources Minute Math Electronic Flash Card
Learning Resources Write & Wipe Fact Family Boards
Learning Resources Snap It Up! Phonics & Reading Card Game
Learning Resources Word Whiz Electronic Flash Card
Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set
1. Learning Resources Answer Buzzers
Game show buzzers let you turn any lesson into a game and get students actively engaged as you assess them Four different colors and fun sounds include a horn honx, boxing bell, doorbell and "boing" sound Buzzers also enable students to work on their own while allowing them to signal to a teacher when they need help Buzzers require three AAA batteries (sold separately) and are designed for children ages 3 and up.
- Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer
- Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers
- A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class
- Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first
- Ideal for ages 3+
2. Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game
- ENCOURAGE basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp
- DEVELOP fluency in early math skills as they play the game
- RACE through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creature along the way
- Includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die
- Ideal for ages 5+, For 2-4 players
3. Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers
Engage visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learners with these Lights and Sounds Buzzers Sounds mimic real-world objects—a siren, game-show buzzer, laser and "charge!" These buzzers are a great way to boost student response during any class activity or game .
- Set of 4 buzzers each with a unique, real world, sound
- Promote active learning by incorporating student involvement in instructional activities
- Sounds mimic real-world objects that light up: siren, game-show buzzer, laser, and "charge"
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Ages 3+
4. Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game
Encourage kids to discover the 220 most commonly used sight words with this fun and fast-paced game Specially designed to teach the top Dolch sight words, sight word SWAT challenges kids to see, SWAT, and learn! They’ll think they’re just playing, but parents and teachers will know they’re actually Learning Set features various game instructions for 1-4 players Includes 110 double-sided sight-word flies and 4 colorful swatters measuring 9”L each.
- Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. The element of speed promotes confidence and
- The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purp
- After one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
- Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in chil
- Ages 5+
5. Learning Resources Three Bear Family Sort
Children will gain an early foundation in math skills with 22 hands-on activities Includes 96 Three Bear Family Counters, sorting bowls, color cube, number cube, pattern cards, double-sided activity cards, and bear game spinner.
- 22 hands-on math activities keep children engaged and learning
- Develop a strong foundation in early math with color matching, counting, sorting, patterning, grouping, and more
- Includes 96 Three Bear Family Counters, sorting bowls, color cube, number cube, pattern cards, double-sided activity cards, and bear game sp
- Storage tub colors may vary
- Ideal for ages 3+
6. Learning Resources Minute Math Electronic Flash Card
Build number fact fluency with this electronic flash card Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division and get corrective feedback Offers 60-second timed mode, untimed mode, and 3 levels of difficulty .
- Encourages practice of operations (add/subtract or multiply/divide) and early algebraic skills related to equations and the commutative prop
- Offers a 60-second timed mode and a low-pressure untimed mode, plus 3 levels of difficulty
- Reinforces arts of the equation through color-coded screen frames
- Provides positive, corrective feedback-both visual and auditory
- Ideal for ages 6+; Durable, triangle-shaped unit with volume control measures 5.5"H
7. Learning Resources Write & Wipe Fact Family Boards
Familiar triangle format reinforces fact families and number fact fluency Double-sided, write & wipe boards focus on addition/subtraction on one side, multiplication/division on reverse Support algebraic skills such as equations, the commutative property, and problem solving The Learning Resources Write & Wipe Fact Family Boards - Set of 5 Features: 5 Double-sided Triangle Boards Write & Wipe Surfaces Size of 10"H each.
- Triangle format helps students explore the relationship between numbers
- Supports development of higher-level algebraic skills such as equation building, the commutative property, and problem solving
- Double-sided board focuses on addition/subtraction on one side and multiplication/division on reverse
- Set of 5 boards
- Ideal for ages 6+
8. Learning Resources Snap It Up! Phonics & Reading Card Game
This exciting, fast-paced card game provides kids with hard-hitting practice in reading skills! Players pick and pass cards quickly to make words from 1 and 3-letter word families The first player to make 3 correct words wins So much fun, kids will want to snap it up again and again!.
- Engage kids in building reading and phonics skills with this fast-paced game!
- Players pick and pass cards as fast as they can, building words at record speeds
- Includes 90 boldly-printed cards
- Terrific for ages 6+
9. Learning Resources Word Whiz Electronic Flash Card
Encourage children to practice word-building skills with this handheld game 3 skill levels challenge you to build as many 3, 4, and 5 letter words as possible in 60 seconds Requires 3 AA batteries, not included.
- Build as many 3, 4, and 5 letter words as you can in 60 seconds
- Encourages children to practice word building as they combine beginning letters and blends with word families
- Features handheld size, simple operation, immediate feedback and volume control
- Challenges children with three skill levels
- Fun for ages 5+
10. Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set
Get the entire classroom practicing phonics by using these Magnetic Vowel Owls right on your whiteboard Use the extra “blank” owl for “sometimes y” Includes 6 write & wipe magnet owls, 100 picture cards, and activity guide.
- Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels
- Practice phonics and word recognition
- Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts
- includes 6 colorful, plastic owls (5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y), 100 picture cards, and activity guide
- Ideal for ages 5+