Reading in bed is a common behavior, and for some individuals, it is one of the things that they love doing in their free time. so here is Top 10 Best macro lens for nikon afs.
We spent 35 hours to find a best option for you is a Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best macro lens for nikon afs available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on macro lens for nikon afs, then you should absolutely go for Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII) which comes with all the basic features one could expect in macro lens for nikon afs.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best macro lens for nikon afs.
Top 10 Best macro lens for nikon afs
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Nikon 70-300 mm f/4-5.6G Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Tamron Auto Focus 70
Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens
Nikon AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Close-up Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
YONGNUO YN EF 50mm f/1.8 AF Lens YN50 Aperture Auto Focus for Nikon Cameras as AF
1. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
The AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/18G optical design allows a different look and feel to images taken with zoom lenses, and its dimensions are ideal for discrete snapshots and landscape shooting with a picture angle that approximates that of the human eye With its rounded seven-blade diaphragm opening, out-of-focus elements appear more natural When mounted on a DX-format SLR, the picture angle is the 35mm equivalent focal length of 50mm.
- F Mount Lens/DX Format. Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 44 degree.
- 52.5 millimeter (35 millimeter Equivalent). Rear Focusing; Manual Focus Override.
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to 22 ; Dimensions(approx.):Approx. 70 x 52.5 millimeter.
- Silent Wave Motor AF System. Accepts filter type is screw on.
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode.Maximum Reproduction Ratio:0.16x.
- Lens not zoomable.
2. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
What’s in the box: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/18G Lens, 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S 50mm f/14G, CL-1013 Soft Lens Case, 5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension).
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduct.
- Focal Length 50 millimeter, Minimum Focus Distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter).
- Newly developed optical system with Aspherical lens element, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM).
- M/A Focus Mode Switch,Filter Thread 58 millimeter, Autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximate.
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX format D SLRs.
- Lens not zoomable.
3. Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Nikon 50mm f/18D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR CamerasWhat's in the box: Nikon Normal AF Nikkor 50mm f/18D Autofocus Lens, 52mm Front Lens Cap, Rear Lens Cap (slip-on) and 5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension) NOTE: Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.
- Note : Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance..
- Lens not zoomable. Focal Length : 50 mm, Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 m).
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35mm Film.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use. Maximum angle of view (DX-format) 31°30'.
- NOTE: Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the .
- High-speed normal lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.15x.
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light.
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition.
- Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture.
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX.
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF); manual focus possible via separate focusing r.
4. Nikon 70-300 mm f/4-5.6G Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
This high-power 43x telephoto zoom is a versatile and lightweight answer to bringing family action closer Lightweight 43X Telephoto zoom lens for SLR cameras that set aperture from command dial on camera body Ideal lens for candids, travel and sports photography D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure process New G-design enables apertures to be selected from select Nikon AF SLR camera bodies.
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Nikkor SLR Camera Lens.
- Focal Length Range : 70 -300 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 4.9 ft. ( 1.5 m); Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 22°50'.
- Accepts 62mm filters, Count on genuine Nikon optics for outstanding picture quality. Compatible Format(s)-FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode,35mm Fi.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens m.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use also kindly refer the Compatibility image from the image section for better purchase. Maximum angle o.
5. Tamron Auto Focus 70
Designed for optimum handling ease and portability, the Tamron 70-300mm f/4-56 Di LD Macro 1:2 AF Lens is ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C format SLRs Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability makes it perfect for nature and portrait photography Picture takers eager to bring distant sports or wildlife subjects closer, as well as bringing tiny, close range subjects into clear focus will appreciate the standout macro function, available at focal lengths between 180 and 300mm, with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 (one half life-size).
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing.
- Close-focusing ability - 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf mode due to.
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8.
- There is also an incredible macro mode for photographing small objects up close giving a magnification ratio of 1:2.
- This phenomenal lens comes with a 6 year warranty. Lens hood included for maximum glare protection and increased contrast.
6. Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
To focus using autofocus with manual override (M/A): Slide the lens focus-mode switch to M/A If desired, autofocus can be over-ridden by rotating the lens focus ring while the shutter-release button is pressed halfway (or, if the camera is equipped with an AF-ON button, while the AF-ON button is pressed) To refocus using autofocus, press the shutter-release button halfway or press the AF-ON button again.
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens.
- Internal Focus, Focal Length: 85 mm, Minimum Focus Range: 0.80 m.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades:7 (rounded diaphragm opening).
- M/A focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 mm (P=0.75 mm).
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC).
- 85mm Fixed Lens, Maximum Reproduction Ratio 0.12 x.
7. Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens
Product description NIKON 105MM F28G VR MICRO (2160)Compatibility: G-type lenses are fully compatible with all current camera models (as of 01/04) The older camera models F4, N90/s, N70, N8008/s, N6000 will only work in Program and Shutter Priority modes Note: VR feature will only work with Nikon's F6, F5, F100, N80, N75, N65, D100 & D1 and D2-series (or any newer model) cameras Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models.
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation.
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus Distance .
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations.
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio .
- Weighs 279 ounces, and measures 33 x 45 inches; Made In China ;5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension).
- Lens not zoomable.
8. Nikon AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Close-up Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
The AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/28G is for taking high quality stills and HD D-Movies and is ideal for shooting general close-ups, delicate flowers, detailed collectables, copy photography, portraits, landscapes and more Small enough to be carried everywhere, this standard focal length DX-format Micro-NIKKOR lens provides high resolution and contrast from infinity to life-size (1X).
- Compact and lightweight DX-format close-up lens. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) - 9 elements in 7 groups.
- Maximum reproduction ratio is 1.0x. Focal length is 40 mm.
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1X), Autofocus to 64 inches.
- Close-Range Correction System (CRC). Silent Wave Motor (SWM).
- Angle of view is 38 degree 50 feet. Features focus distance indicator 0.53 feet to infinity having minimum focus distance as 0.53 feet.
- Lens not zoomable.
9. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Specification:YN50mm F18 for Nikon version is released now, it's a great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens This lens gives you 3 stops or eight times (2x2x2) more light coming through the lens opening than standard f/56 kit lenses Great lens for taking portraits, low light photography, street, casual shooting and everyday useFeatures:1, F/18 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;2, A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;3, Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;4, Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;5, Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;6, Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;7, Adopts high quality plastic as external structure, the overall weight is only 200g, which is convenient for outdoor shooting.
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;.
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;.
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;.
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;.
10. YONGNUO YN EF 50mm f/1.8 AF Lens YN50 Aperture Auto Focus for Nikon Cameras as AF
Specification: View-angle Coverate Diagonal: 46 Degree View-angle Coverate Vertical: 27 Degree View-angle Coverate Horizontal: 40 Degree Lens Structure: 5 sets, 6 pieces Minimum Aperture: F/16 Minimum Focusing Distance 045m Maximum Magnification and Sight Range: 015X / 160x240mm ( when the distance is 045m ) Filter Diameter / Auantity Available 58mm / 1 Maximum Diameter and Length 74*60mm Weight: about 203gFeatures: Setting Focus Mode In order to shoot in Auto Focus (AF) mode, please set the focus mode switch as AF.