Check out our product review of the Best track saws. We tried 10 models and can tell you the absolute best varieties.
We spent 65 hours to find a best option for you is a DEWALT Clamp For Tracksaw (DWS5026), which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best track saws available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on track saws, then you should absolutely go for Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw Kit which comes with all the basic features one could expect in track saws.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best track saws.
Top 10 Best Track Saws
DEWALT Clamp For Tracksaw (DWS5026)
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw Kit
Makita 194368-5 55-Inch Guide Rail
Makita B-57613 57-1/2" PROTECTIVE Guide Rail Bag
DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit
DEWALT Track Saw Track
Makita XPS01PTJ 5.0Ah 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit
Kreg KMA3700 ACCU-Cut XL
SHOP FOX W1835 Track Saw
POWERTEC 71387 55" Guide Rail Joining Set | Includes (2) Aluminum Extruded Guided Rails and (2) Guide Rail Connectors for Woodworking Projects | Compatible with Makita or Festool Track Saws
1. DEWALT Clamp For Tracksaw (DWS5026)
- For use with track saw cutting system
- One-handed operation for fast set-up
- For fast, easy set-up
- Removable pressure pads
2. Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saw Kit
Get precise, accurate cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish, without the table saw Makita's SP6000K 6-1/2-Inch Plunge Circular Saw delivers smooth, straight cuts When you combine it with an optional guide rail system, constructed with anodized aluminum, the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out The saw combines a powerful 12 amp motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000 5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2 3/16 inches at 90 and 1 9/16 inches at 45). Cord Length 7.9 feet
3. Makita 194368-5 55-Inch Guide Rail
Makita 194368-5 plunge saw guide rail 55" Interacts with the saw base to provide smooth perfect dead-on straight or bevel cutting.
- 55" guide rail to be used with Makita SP6000J/J1 Plunge Saw
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Also use with select routers and saws using router adapter (194579-2) and saw adapter (196953-0)
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
4. Makita B-57613 57-1/2" PROTECTIVE Guide Rail Bag
Many contractors are turning to plunge Circular saws with rail systems as a more portable option to Table saws for breaking down sheet goods and other cutting applications For easy transport and storage of 55” Makita guide rails (sold separately), the 57-1/2” protective guide rail bag is an ideal accessory It is made of tear-resistant and water repellant material, and accommodates two 55” Makita guide rails.
- Made of tear resistant and water repellent material
- Accommodates two 55" Makita guide rails
- Pocket for extra storage space
- Adjustable hook and loop straps to secure the guide rails
- Reinforced handle for durability
5. DEWALT DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw Kit
A great choice for finish carpenters, woodworkers, and contractors looking for a portable tool to make straight, splinter-free, precise cuts, the DEWALT DWS520K Track Saw combines the precision and cut-quality of a table saw, the capacity of a panel saw, and the portability of a circular saw The DWS520K 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw (view larger) Straight, Precise Cuts The DWS520K TrackSaw travels along an anti-slip aluminum track, enabling you to make clean, straight and precise cuts (track not included).
- Zero clearance track saw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts.Power Tool Type Corded
- For use with track saw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- On-track cut depth: 2-1/8 (54mm) at 90 degree , 1-5/8-inch (41mm) at 45 degree ; depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accoun
- 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8-inch thick
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged; Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confine
- Zero clearance track saw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts
- 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8-inch thick.Power Tool Type Corded
6. DEWALT Track Saw Track
- Zero clearance track saw cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts
- track saw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- For perfectly straight cuts in both directions
7. Makita XPS01PTJ 5.0Ah 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit
The Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless 6-1/2” plunge Circular saw kit (XPS01PTJ) delivers precise and more accurate cutting when combined with an optional guide rail system (sold separately) the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out The saw combines a powerful Makita-built Brushless motor powered by two 18V LXT batteries with automatic speed Change technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque during the cut for optimum performance.
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless motor delivers 6, 300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Variable speed control dial (2, 500 - 6, 300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
8. Kreg KMA3700 ACCU-Cut XL
Set your projects up for success by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with the Accu-Cut™ XL Circular saw track guide It rips, crosscuts, and makes angled cuts up to 100" Long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with accuracy and control The anti-chip guide strips prevent splintering and Tearout through the entire length of your cut The same strips also feature an anti-slip surface that holds the track in place without clamps.
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100"
- Splinter-free cuts with tear-out protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need - anywhere - by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to Anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
9. SHOP FOX W1835 Track Saw
This is the perfect portable system for accurately cutting sheet goods without a table saw or panel saw Designed to be used with the D4362 Shop Fox Guide Rail and D4363 Accessory Pack (not included) The track saw and guide rail combination is great for trimming door bottoms, making plunge cuts in the middle of panels for window or electrical box knock-outs, and simply cutting full sheets of plywood down to size.
- 120-Volt, 9A, 1.1 kW, 5500 RPM
- Blade rim speed is 9070 feet per minute
- Blade size is 160mm diameter and 20mm arbor
- Features 1-1/2-inch dust port for collection to a shop vacuum or dust collection system
- Portable and highly accurate
10. POWERTEC 71387 55" Guide Rail Joining Set | Includes (2) Aluminum Extruded Guided Rails and (2) Guide Rail Connectors for Woodworking Projects | Compatible with Makita or Festool Track Saws
Introducing the Guide Rail and Connector Set by POWERTEC This hard to find, all-in-one kit features a convenient combo of high quality guide rails and compatible connectors A terrific value, this exclusive set provides you with a dependable guide rail system for optimized track saw cutting operations The included tracks will help align your saw for precision cuts, delivering professional results Each track acts as an optimizer, providing consistency and impressively accurate results, while saving you time and design with controlled assembly.
- Kit includes: (2) 55" guide rails and (2) track saw guide rail connectors
- Function: This exclusive track saw track connector kit conveniently helps you to align your saws, while connecting one (Festool) guide rail
- Premium quality: Made from professional grade extruded aluminum for high performance use, long lasting durability and dependable rust resist
- Compatibility: The 55" GUIDE rails work seamlessly with the Makita plunge saw and Festool track saws