Below is a top 10 Best wet tile saws review to guide you buy the best product for you. Just choose one of these products and you are guaranteed of long service
We spent 53 hours to find a best option for you is a SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before.It is the Best wet tile saws available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on wet tile saws, then you should absolutely go for DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand which comes with all the basic features one could expect in wet tile saws.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best wet tile saws.
Top 10 Best Wet Tile Saws
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
MK Diamond 157222 MK-170 1/3-Horsepower 7-Inch Bench Wet Tile Saw
MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
Leegol Electric 7
Makita 4100KB 5" Dry Masonry Saw
Makita CC02R1 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Tile/Glass Saw Kit
1. SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Skil 3540-02 7" Wet Tile Saw Complete tiling projects easily with the model 3540, 7 in Wet Tile Saw The stainless steel top resists corrosion and the adjustable rip fence with miter gauge ensures accurate straight and miter cuts Skil 3540-02 7" Wet Tile Saw Features: Stainless Steel Table top is Resistant to Corrosion Adjustable Rip Fence with Miter Gauge for Accurate Straight and Miter Cuts 0-45 Degree Bevel for a Wide Range of Cuts Blade Cooling Water Reservoir to Keep Blade Cool and Minimize Dust and Debris 7" Diamond Blade for Fast and Smooth Cutting Skil 3540-02 7" Wet Tile Saw Specifications: Amperage: 4.
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut Material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-in. Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-in.
2. DEWALT Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a diagonal. Cut line indicator and stainless
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in ve
- Plunge feature allows user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- This product ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand
3. SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
Whether you're updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the SKIL 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550) The saw's innovative HydroLock System keeps water splash to a minimum so tiles can be cut in the room where they're being installed You no longer need to go back and forth to a saw set up in the garage or outside to cut the tiles, so the SKIL tile saw with HydroLock System helps you finish the project faster too! The 3550 works with a 7-inch continuous rim diamond blade, which provides efficient and even cutting.
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types.Spins the blade up to 3,600 RPM
4. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw
The QEP Wet Tile Saw is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw The 3/5 HP, high-torque motor and included 4 in continuous rim diamond blade cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile up to 3/4 in thick This tile saw even cuts mosaic tile and backsplash tile for DIY projects The water system not only reduces water runoff, it recycles the water back into the reservoir, minimizing refill frequencies.
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
5. DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Handheld Tile Cutter has a powerful 108 amp (1,300 watts) motor that delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials Compact and lightweight at only 66-Pound Premium 4-3/8-Inch diamond blade for cutting ceramics and stone materials up to 1-3/8-Inch deep, wet or dry The dust sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolonges the life of the unit.
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
6. MK Diamond 157222 MK-170 1/3-Horsepower 7-Inch Bench Wet Tile Saw
This is a great little tabletop saw that is perfect for the weekend do-it-yourselfer It’s easy to set up, very lightweight and precise The 1/3 hp motor provides plenty of power for projects like cutting counters or floor tiles The sliding platform allows you to move your work into the blade with a smooth and controlled motion giving you square and accurate cuts every time It comes with a 7-inch diamond saw blade that cuts a maximum of 12-inch square, a water pump and adjustable rip guide.
- 7-inch bench wet tile saw
- 1/3-horsepower engine for high torque (5500 rpm) and power
- High-impact thermoplastic water reservoir will not rust or peel
- Includes saw, 7-inch diamond blade, submersible water pump, adjustable rip guide
- 15 pounds; 1-year warranty
7. MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting
8. Leegol Electric 7
Specifications: Arbor Size: 5/8" Motor: 120V/60Hz/5A No Load Speed: 3550 RPM Blade: 7" Diamond Blade Table Tilting Range: 0-45° Table Size: 15-3/4" × 16-1/2" Max Cutting Capacity: 1" Thick, 12" Wide Package: 7-Inch Tile Cutter, 1 Spanner Wrench, 1 Nut Driver, 1 Instruction Manual Features: Reinforced impact-resistant tub Lightweight, fully portable to carry Chrome plated table to resist rust Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees Water cooling system for wet cutting Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge Powerful induction motor with thermal protector Simple structure, Easy to use, Easy to maintain Make quick, precise cut in tile, marble, masonry, ceramicLeegol Electric 7" wet tile saw, uses an adjustable rip fence with miter gauge providing accurate straight and miter cuts.
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris
- Powerful induction motor - supply generates up to 3,550 RPM for the most demanding jobs
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: With a manufacturer lifetime warranty you can be sure you will get a quality wet tile saw.If you get a poor sa
9. Makita 4100KB 5" Dry Masonry Saw
The Makita 5” dry masonry saw is a powerful dry-cutting solution for tile, masonry and concrete It combines a powerful 13 amp motor with a dust extraction port for improved dust extraction The 4100KB will cut up to 1-9/16" at 90 degrees, and accepts contour blades for increased versatility in radius cutting applications For added convenience, the saw attaches to an optional guide rail (#198673-2, sold separately) for improved cutting accuracy.
- Powerful 13 amp motor delivers 12, 200 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Transparent upper guard dust cover for increased visibility
- High depth of cut capacity up to 1-9/16" at 90°
- Accepts contour blades for increased versatility in radius cutting applications
- Saw attaches to optional guide rail with guide rail adapter (#198673-2) to provide straight and acurate cutting
10. Makita CC02R1 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Tile/Glass Saw Kit
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8” Tile/Glass Saw Kit (CC02R1) delivers smooth and powerful cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries For added convenience the batteries include an on-board LED charge level indicator.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Nickel-plated base prevents rust and tilts from 0° to 45° for bevel cuts